With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor in 2023
- ???????????????????????????????? ???????????? ???????????????? ????????????????????????????: 742-04100, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741 and 942-0741A
- ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? ????????????????????????: Cub Cadet: CC439, CC949, CC989, CC997ES, PR521, S621SS, SC621, SC621E, SRC621, SRE621, SRS621, CC469, CC46M, CC46MZ, CC98M, CC997ES, S621, SR621, 5521, CC46ES, CC94M, CC98H
- ???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????: MTD: RM105, RM110, RM120, RM210, RM220 Walk Behind Mowers with 21" Mower Decks
- ???????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????:Troy Bilt: Tru-Cut 100, Tru-Cut 110, Tuff-Cut 200, Tuff-Cut 210, Tuff-Cut 220, Tuff-Cut 230, Pro-Cut 300, Pro-Cut 310, Pro-Cut 320, TB 105, TB 110, TB 115, TB 120, TB 125, TB 130 XP
- Includes 2 mulching blade for many ????????” ???????????? MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt and Craftsman mowers Measures 21" in length and 2-1/4"" in width; Bow tie center hole design
- Length: 20-7/8" | Width: 2-1/4" | Thickness: .157" | 5-Point Star Center Hole | 42" Mower Decks | High Lift Blade
- Replacement part for: Craftsman 127843, 134149, 138498, 138971, 917127843, 917131323 | Husqvarna 532127843, 532138498, 532138971, 531307224, 532134149 | Snapper 704429
- Compatible with: Husqvarna 2042LS, LT16542, LT152, LT18542, LTH18542, LTH174, LTH1842, LTH2042, TS142, TS242
- Compaitble with: Husqvarna 2042LS, LT2223A2, LTH152, LTH174, LTH1842, LTH2142DR, YT1942, YTA18542, YTA19K42, YTH1542XP, YTH1842, YTH2042, YTH2242A, YTH2242B, YTH180, YTH184, YTH18542, YTH2042, YTH20K42,
- Compatible with: Poulan PB185A42, PB195H42LT, PB20H42YT, PO17542LT, PP175G42, PP185A42, PP19A42, PXT12538
- Replaces MTD/Cub Cadet/Troy-Bilt OEM #742-04126, 742-04308, 742-0616, 742-0616, 742-0616A, 742-0656, 942-04126, 942-04308, 942-04312, 942-0616, 942-0616A, 942-0616A, 942-0656
- Replaces Toro 112-0315
- Replaces Windsor 50-3252
- Each blade measures 21-3/16" In length by 3" In width
- 6 point star center hole6 point star center hole.Proudly made in the USA.Set includes 2 blades
- COMPATIBILITY: Original equipment part for Troy-Bilt, Murray and Columbia 30 in. riding mowers with a 6-point star center hole pattern
- EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT BLADE: Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort
- PRISTINE CUT: Ideal for finely cutting grass clippings and redistributing them back into your lawn, providing essential nutrients
- INCLUDED: Contents include one blade with a 1 in. 6-point star center hole pattern
- INSTALLATION AND FITMENT: Refer to the Parts list label under the rider seat for original equipment parts. For detailed installation instructions, please refer to your operator’s manual
- Replaces OEM Parts: Cub Cadet/MTD/Troy Bilt 742-04308, 942-04308, 742-04312, 942-04312, 742-0656, 942-0656
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet RZT42, XT1-LT42, XT1-LT42C, XT2-LX42, LTX1040, LTX1042, RZT-L42, RZT-S42, RZT-SX 42, ZT1-42
- Compatible with: MTD T1100, LT1500, T1000, T1200, T1300, LT-135, T1400, T2100, T1800, LT2000, LT4200, CLT42G
- Compatible with: MTD CYT4220, LT4216, LT542H, YT4220, ZTL7000, Z6000, ZS6500, Z510, YT4218, ZT42, ZT-L42, ZT-S42
- Compatible with: Troy Bilt Pony 42X, Horse 42 Hydro, Super Bronco 42, Bronco 42, TB2142, TB1942, Colt XP, TB42, Mustang 42
- Weight 1.73lbs, Blade Length: 21”, Center Hole Type: Bow-tie, Center-to-Center: 2.5”, Outer Hole Diameter: 5/16”, Thickness 0.134”, OffSet: 1/4”, Air Lift: 15/16”
- Contains one mower blade
- 100 Series Blades formed with double bevel technology for extended cutting edge and reduced blade noise -Made with Boron Steel for extra durability and ductility
- Major brand replacement: MTD, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Troy Bilt (1995 and newer)
- Replaces MTD: 742-0427, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741, 942-0741A, 01002810, 490-100-M084
- Includes 3 commercial mulching blades for many 50 in. cut MTD, Cub Cadet, and Troy-Bilt mowers
- Replace OEM #'s 742-04053, 742-04053A, 942-04053-X, 942-04053A, 942-04053B, 942-04053C, 742-04053-X, 742-04384, 942-04384
- Each blade measures 17.9 in. L and 2-1/2 in. W
- 6 point star center hole
- Please verify your blade OEM number as this does not fit ALL 50" Cub Cadet models, only the ones that use the OEM numbers referenced above.
- Blade Width - 2.25"
- Blade Thickness - 0.149"
- Blade Length - 21-3/16"
- Center Hole Size - 5/8" 6 pt. star
- Air Lift 1-1/2"
- Fits 21" mowers, 1995 and after
- For Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Yard Machines, Huskee and Bolens mowers
- 3-in-1 blade: mulch, bag and side discharge
- Star center hole
- Replaces O.E. # 942-0741, 942-0741A, 742-0741 and 742-0741A
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Cub Cadet/MTD/Troy Bilt 942-04308-X
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet LTX1040, LTX1042KW, RZT-L42, RZT-L42 KH, RZT-S42, RZT-S42 KH, RZT-SX 42
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet RZT-SX 42 KH, XT1-LT42, XT1-LT42C, XT2-LX42, XT2-LX42 KW, ZT1-42 KH
- Compatible with: MTD: Craftsman T130, T1100, T1000, T1200, T1300, T1400, T1800, T3000, LT1500, Z6000, Huskee LT4200
- Compatible with: Troy Bilt TB42, Horse 42, Super Bronco 42, Bronco 42, TB1942, TB2142, Mustang 42
- Includes 2 commercial mulching blades for 42 in. cut MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt, Craftsman mowers
- Replaces OEM #'s 942-0616, 742-0616, 942-04126, 742-04126, 942-04126-x, 942-04308-x, 942-0616-x, 942-0616A, Windsor 51-4440
- Each blade measures 21-3/16 in. L and 3 in. W
- 6 point star center hole
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all OEM specifications
- Fits 46" lawn and garden tractors, 2010 and after
- For Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Huskee, Yard Machines and Bolens
- 2-in-1 blade set: bag and side discharge
- Star center hole
- Replaces O.E. # 942-04290, 742-04290
- Replacement Spindle Assembly With Pulley Set of 2 - are vital components of the lawn mower's cutting deck which enables the blades to work smoothly for an even cut. If your mower blades produce weird grinding noises, have a hard time spinning or spin unevenly then you may have a problem with your spindle assembly.
- Compatible Replacement for MTD, Troy Bilt & Cub Cadet Riding Mowers With 42 Inch Cutting Deck - CC30 | RZT-42 | RZT-L42 | RZT-S42 | Bronco | R1000 | Z6000 | ZT-S42 KH | TB30 | TB30R | Mustang XP Zero Turn |. Most spindles rotate for 1.8 million times approximately in about 8 hours of cutting.
- Replaces Part# 918-04822B, 618-04822, 618-04822A, 618-04822B, 918-04889, 918-04889A, 618-04889, 618-04889A, 618-04950, 918-04822, 918-04822A, 918-04950 commonly found on popular riding mowers CC30, RZT42, RZTL42, RZTS42 and more. This spinde assembly with pulley includes the mounting bolts necessary for a proper replacement.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and will fit, look and function like the factory spindle if not better. Save money off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and installing it yourself.
- Lifetime Warranty - This spindle assembly manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fail simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our lifetime warranty.
- Includes 1 mulching blade for many 21 in. cut MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt, and Craftsman mowers
- Replaces OEM #'s CC-742-0741, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741, 942-0741A
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM100067
- Measures: 21 in. L and 2-1/4 in. W
- Bow tie center hole pattern
- Sharper blades cut grass cleanly and create a healthier looking lawn
- Weakened grass Blades are prone to pests and disease
- Give your lawn a professional finish the neighbors will admire
- Genuine OEM part.
- Fits poplar walk-behind mower models including, but not limited to: 11A-B0BL765, 11A-B0S5700, 11A-B0BL700, 11A-A2S5700, 12A-A0BE700, 11A-A00X700, 12A-A0M5700
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor considering this option of course.
A Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Cutting Blade For Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.