With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers in 2022
- One New Mulching Mower Blade
- This Is An Aftermarket Part Made To Replace Its OEM Counterpart.
- Interchangeable With 7103288 7103288-A
- Some Listings Use Stock Images For Customer Reference - Your Part May Look Different
- This product is O. E. M. authorized part
- OEM Part Number 703371
- Fits various Briggs & Stratton models
- This product is manufactured in United States
- This is a replacement part
- Fits 21" mowers, 1995 and after
- For Troy-Bilt, MTD, Yard-Man, Yard Machines, Huskee and Bolens mowers
- 3-in-1 blade: mulch, bag and side discharge
- Star center hole
- Replaces O.E. # 942-0741, 942-0741A, 742-0741 and 742-0741A
- Includes (1) 21 in. universal gold metal commercial mulching blade
- Measures 21 in. L x 2-1/4 in. W with a 1 in. center hole diameter
- Includes a cover washer and 6 reducing washers in the following sizes: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 9/16 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., and 3/16 in
- Fits MOST 21" cut mowers
- Recommended for gas powered mowers - not battery powered or electric mowers
- Includes 1 commercial Mulching Blade For 21 3/4" AYP
- Replaces OEM Numbers: AYP 141443, 141443P, 406707, 532406707, 532406713, Craftsman 33256, 33365, Husqvarna 532141443, 532406713, Poulan PP23007
- Size: 21 3/4" Length, 2 1/4" Width, 5/8" Center hole, 0.134" Thickness, 3/8" Outer Hole
- Rounded center hole design
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Proudly made in the USA
- Sharper blades cut grass cleanly and create a healthier looking lawn
- Weakened grass Blades are prone to pests and disease
- Give your lawn a professional finish the neighbors will admire
- Genuine OEM part.
- Fits poplar walk-behind mower models including, but not limited to: 11A-B0BL765, 11A-B0S5700, 11A-B0BL700, 11A-A2S5700, 12A-A0BE700, 11A-A00X700, 12A-A0M5700
- One replacement lawn mower blade
- Fits various Murray and Briggs & Stratton walk behind mowers
- 3-In-1 combination: mowing, mulching, and discharging
- This product is manufactured in United States
- This is a replacement part
- Includes (2) 942-0741A Blades.
- New, Bulk Packed.
- Genuine MTD Replacement Part.
- Consult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installation.
- Please refer to list for compatibility.
- Weight 1.73lbs, Blade Length: 21”, Center Hole Type: Bow-tie, Center-to-Center: 2.5”, Outer Hole Diameter: 5/16”, Thickness 0.134”, OffSet: 1/4”, Air Lift: 15/16”
- Contains one mower blade
- 100 Series Blades formed with double bevel technology for extended cutting edge and reduced blade noise -Made with Boron Steel for extra durability and ductility
- Major brand replacement: MTD, Cub Cadet, Craftsman, Troy Bilt (1995 and newer)
- Replaces MTD: 742-0427, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741, 942-0741A, 01002810, 490-100-M084
- Includes one mulching blade for many 21 in. cut Greenworks mowers
- Replaces OEM #'s Greenworks 29423; Kobalt 535386
- Fits models Greenworks 2502202; Kobalt KM210-06
- Measures: 19.45 in. L and 2 in. W.
- To ensure a proper fit, please check your owner's manual to verify the proper replacement part number and be sure that it matches one of the OEM numbers listed in this description.
- Replaces OEM numbers 742-04100, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-0741 and 942-0741A
- Replaces Cub Cadet 490-100-C089, 490-100-M084, 742-04276, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-04276, 942-0741, 942-0741A, CC-742-0741, CC-742-3032
- Replaces MTD 01002810, 1002810, 490-100-M084, 742-04276, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 742-741, 942-0741, 942-0741A, OEM-742-0741
- Replaces Troy-Bilt 490-100-M084, 742-0741, 742-0741A
- For many 21” cut MTD, Cub Cade t, Troy-Bilt and Craftsman mowers
- Replaces OEM #: MTD, Cub Cadet, Troy-Bilt 942-0641
- Single Blad
- Measures 21" long by 2-1/4" wide and has a bow-tie center hole.
- Replaces OEM No.942-0641, 742-0641
- Proudly Made in USA
- Replaces OEM numbers 165833, 175064, 189028, 406712, 176135, 159267, 008020, 175052, 406706, 406712X431, 531300765, 532 15 92-67, 532 17 50-52, 532159267, 532165833, 532175064, 532176135, 532189028, 532406712, 539111878 and PP23020
- Also fits Craftsman CMXGZAM100129
- Includes 1 mulching blade for many 21-in cut Craftsman, Husqvarna, and Poulan mowers
- Measures 21-in L x 2-1/4-in W
- 5/8-in center hole diameter
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Craftsman SPM209370365, Cub Cadet 742-04276, 742-0741, 742-0741-0637, 942-0741, 942-0741A, MTD 742-0741, 742-0741-0637, 742-741, 942-0741, 942-0741A, 942-0741-X
- Compatible with Models: Cub Cadet: CC439, CC949, CC989, CC997ES, PR521, S621SS, SC621, SC621E, SRC621, SRE621, SRS621, CC469, CC46M, CC46MZ, CC98M, CC997ES, S621, SR621, 5521, CC46ES, CC94M, CC98H,
- Compatible with: MTD: RM105, RM110, RM120, RM210, RM220 Walk Behind Mowers with 21" Mower Decks
- Compatible with: Troy Bilt: Tru-Cut 100, Tru-Cut 110, Tuff-Cut 200, Tuff-Cut 210, Tuff-Cut 220, Tuff-Cut 230, Pro-Cut 300, Pro-Cut 310, Pro-Cut 320, TB 105, TB 110, TB 115, TB 120, TB 125, TB 130 XP,
- Blade Specs: Length 20 3/4", Width 2 1/4", Center Hole 11/16", Thickness 0.125"
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Craftsman SPM209370365; Cub Cadet 490-100-C089, 490-100-M084, 742-04276, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 942-04276, 942-0741, 942-0741A, CC-742-0741, CC-742-3032
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: MTD 01002810, 1002810, 490-100-M084, 742-04276, 742-04276S, 742-0741, 742-0741A, 742-741, 942-0741, 942-0741A, OEM-742-0741; Troy-Bilt 490-100-M084, 742-0741, 742-0741A,
- Compatible with: Ranch King 21" walk behinds, 1995 and newer; Troy-Bilt 21" walk behinds, 1995 and newer, TB110, TB130, TB220, TB230
- Compatible with: Cub Cadet 300 and 900 series walk behind mowers with 21" Decks, except models with cast aluminum Decks, 5521, CC46ES, CC94M, CC98H, CC98M, CC999ES, CC99M, SC100, SC500E, SC500HW,
- Compatible with: MTD 21" walk behinds, 1995 and newer, Huskee 21" Walk-Behind, Craftsman 21" Walk-Behind; Columbia 21" Walk-Behind; MTD Gold 21" Walk-Behind, 21" Mastercut; 21" MTD White Outdoor;
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers considering this option of course.
A Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Mulching Blade For Brute Mowers has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.