With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Shower Chair For Paraplegic that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Shower Chair For Paraplegic . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Shower Chair For Paraplegic in 2022
- Drop Arms and Footrest Slides in for Easy Access. 30 Day Return Policy.
- 4 Locking Casters. Rolls Over Standard Size Toilet.
- External Width: 22" - Floor to Seat: 20" - Internal Dimensions: 17" Deep - 18" Wide.
- Seatbelt and Removable Commode Pail. Medical Grade PVC.
- Replacement Parts Available
- Bath Lift Chair: Designed to fit just about any style of bathtub, the Whisper shower chair for bathroom is easy to install and can support up to 300 pounds
- Quality Construction: The ultimate in shower accessories for daily living, our bath lift chair for seniors, disabled, and injured individuals is made of durable plastic and is comfortable thanks to an ergonomically designed padded seat and backrest
- Height Adjustable: Designed to fit your unique needs, our bathtub patient lift can be adjusted to raise, lower, and recline the lift up to 50 degrees
- Floating Hand Controls: The bath chair's unique controls feature large, color-coded buttons for easy use; control floats in water for easy accessibility
- Dimensions: Width: 13.7 inches; Height: 18.8 inches; Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Strong, non-slip transfer bench design helps assist older, mobility impaired or post-surgery individuals enter and leave the bath with extra support, confidence and independence
- Easy-to-clean plastic seat with reversible backrest allows this Medline Transfer bench to fit in any bathroom configuration
- Wide, suction cup feet for in the bathtub help the user feel secure; the non-slip feet go outside the tub
- Tool-free locking pushbutton assembly and height adjustments from 18.5" To 22.5" In 1/2" Increments
- Seat dimensions: 16-19"(d) x 26.5"(W) x 18.5-22.5"(H); overall width: 32"; Overall depth: 25.5"; wt. Capacity: 400 lb.
- PADDED seat, backrest and armrests provide soft, comfortable surfaces that are warm to the touch. The non-slip pads will not absorb water and are easy to clean and disinfect.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Construction includes rust-free aluminum frame and institutional-quality, rust free polycarbonate casters.
- MULTI USE- The Caspian can be used as a shower chair, bedside commode or mobile commode chair that can be wheeled directly over the toilet.
- FLIP UP ARMRESTS make transfers to and from the chair safe, efficient and convenient.
- FOLDING FOOTREST makes sitting and standing access to the chair safe and easy.
- SAFER BATHING: designed to assist those who have trouble stepping into and out of bath tubs and showers. The side support arm aids in lateral transfer and is reversible to accommodate any bathroom design, while the padded seat and back provide a traditional shower chair design.
- PADDED COMFORT: the comfortable, cushioned seat and backrest are water-tight and easy to clean, and provide a warmer bathing experience than economy plastic seats
- NON-SLIP DESIGN: sturdy rubber feet and two suction cups ensure a strong grip with wet surfaces to limit slips and falls
- ADJUSTABLE-HEIGHT: easily adjust the seat height in 1" increments from 18-22" high, perfect for most bath and shower designs as well as a wide range of short and tall users.
- LIGHT BUT STRONG: the anodized aluminium frame is lightweight, rust-resistant, and supports up to 300 pounds.
- 👍🏻 Feedback design and USA operation: We listen to every comment, review and feedback. Good or bad. We are easily reachable and always look forward to hearing from our users. Based on users feedback and reviews we have managed to revise and modify the design. If you ever call us, you will always talk to a USA team member and sometime the owner. We understands disabilities and the product we sell. We don’t outsource customer service.
- 👍🏻 Easy, light and compact: The SB7e is VERY easy to assemble and disassemble. No tolls are required and can fit into an optional travel bag (note: travel bag not included). The updated design reduced the seat hight and makes it adjustable from 19.5 to 20.5” without any tools. The chair will also fit through a 22” door.
- 👍🏻 Durable and Adjustable: 265lb weight capacity, made of 100% heat treated aluminum frame and stainless steel parts which won’t rust. Comes standard with high quality locking casters, commode bucket with lid and heat sealed vinyl wrapped high density foam cushion with an insert fill.
- 👍🏻 Parts and Service: Our chairs are not disposable, you will always be able to buy replacement parts. We stock parts in our USA warehouse and we ship same day.
- 👍🏻 Assurance: If you are not sure that the Showerbuddy product will work for you, reach out to us with any questions. We are available to zoom or FaceTime to answer any questions for new sales or service.
- Transfer Tub Bench: Our bath and shower transfer bench is designed to assist individuals while entering and exiting the bath for renewed independence
- Safe & Secure: Designed to accommodate any bathroom, our reversible transfer benches for bathtubs include a blow-molded plastic bath bench and stabilizing backrest
- Tool-Free Assembly: No tools are required to assemble the back, arm, or legs of our tub benches for bathtubs; pinch-free lever included for extra installation safety
- Adjustable Seat: Bathtub bench seat with dual-column extending legs can be lifted or lowered in 0.5” increments; Seat dimensions: 26” W x 17.5” H x 18.5-19.5” D; Outside legs: 32” W x 23” D
- Quality Construction: Drainage holes help prevent water from pooling, making the bath bench more comfortable, less slippery, and more secure during transitions in and out of the tub
- The Medline bath and shower chair provides safe and comfortable bathing and showering
- Height adjustable with a sturdy, durable aluminum frame
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments from 16" - 21"; Seat dimensions: 13.5" x 16"
- Non-slip feet secures chair to the tub or shower floor; rust resistant and easy to clean; Lightweight, tool-free assembly
- Bath and shower chair supports up to 350 lbs
- BATH CHAIR Dimensions: 39 Inches L x 19.25 Inches W x 37 Inches H; Adjustable seat height: 19 Inches to 23.5 Inches from floor; Seat dimensions: 19 Inches W x 14.5 inches D; Overall weight: 14.5 lbs; Holds Weight capacity up to 400 lbs
- TUB AND SLIDING SHOWER BENCH AND SHOWER CHAIR makes transfers from wheelchairs or walkers to the bath or shower easy with a safe sliding design to minimize strain. Ideal bath tub seat for elderly seniors, disabled, handicapped or post-surgical
- SHOWER BENCH features a no tool design, easy assembly and detailed instructions. Tub shower transfer bench does not require permanent mounting hardware. Seat can be configured with right or left install
- BATH SEAT and SHOWER BENCH for elderly and disabled is safe and secure with a rust resistant frame, seat with back, hook and loop safety belt, nylon strap locks to hold the seat in place, suction cup non-slip feet and removable cut out for perineal access
- SHOWER CHAIR is easy to use by positioning one end of the transfer chair in the shower and the other side outside. With the help of a caregiver, have the person carefully sit on the seat and gently slide them over the lip of the tub and into the shower
- ULTRA-SAFE BATHTUB TRANSFER- The HydroSlide Bathtub/Shower Chair allows for safe entry/exit of the bathtub. The user simply sits on the bathtub chair seat (with their feet outside the tub) then effortlessly rotates their entire body swinging their legs over the edge of the tub to an upright position on the seat.
- UNIQUE SPACE SAVING DESIGN- Not like your average bulky shower bench that takes up valuable floor space in your bathroom. This shower seat fits within the dimensions of your tub, and does not interfere with any bathroom functions, or inconvenience anyone not required to use the device.
- PADDED SEAT, BACK and ARMRESTS- Includes fully padded seat, backrest, and handles for optimal comfort, and to help eliminate potential skin tears. The padding is comfortable and warm to the touch compared to old style hard plastic chairs allowing for a seamless shower and bathing experience. The foam padding is also easy to clean and will never absorb water, as well as less slippery for additional safety.
- PROPRIETARY HIGH VIEW BLUE- Adjustable shower chair that comes in a high view blue color for added safety. The color helps cognitively and visually impaired users easily distinguish the bath chair from its surroundings. Helping to reduce slips, trips and falls, the leading cause of accidental death in seniors according to the CDC.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA- Transfer chair for bathtub designed by frontline healthcare professionals. Our customer service team and parts inventory is located at our head office in Orlando, Florida for efficient and timely assistance.
- - PROFESSIONAL GRADE sliding transfer bench, bath and shower chair. Effortless sliding and pivoting for safe, easy transfers in and out of the tub. Platinum Health products are used in thousands of hospitals, nursing homes and in private homes by customers who value quality, safety, convenience and comfort over price. Note: OPTIONAL LEG EXTENSION KITS AND HORIZONTAL TRAVEL EXTENSION KITS ALSO AVAILABLE.
- -PADDED SEAT, BACK AND ARMRESTS. No more cold, slippery, hard plastic parts like old-style bath chairs; the Carousel provides warm to the touch, comfortable, slip resistant padding on all main components. The medical-grade, closed-cell molded polyurethane padding will not absorb any water and is easy to clean and disinfect. Quick TOOLS-LESS assembly in less than 5 minutes.
- -SWIVEL-SEAT SPACE SAVING DESIGN. Not only is the swivel seat safer, easier to use and more comfortable than a standard fixed seat, this design means that the chair protrudes into the room much less than a traditional transfer bench. More convenient for the user, and more convenient for others that don’t require use of the chair since the free space in the bathroom is much greater.
- -ROBUST, PIVOTING ARM RESTS. The padded arm rests can be raised and lowered and locked into place. Unlike standard chairs with no armrests, the robust armrests on the Carousel can be used as leverage points to help the user into and out of the chair. They also provide important additional physical and psychological support against slips and falls and fear of slips and falls.
- -HI CONTRAST COLOR FOR SAFETY. Our unique HI-VIEW BLUE color makes the key parts of the chair much easier to see by vision impaired and/or dementia afflicted users. Rather than blending in with the background like old-style white benches, the blue contrast color helps users distinguish the chair from its surroundings and significantly reduces slips, trips and falls- the leading cause of death by injury in people over 65. Also available in Gray.
- Comfortable Shower and Toilet Seat: Unique design enables you to use this bathroom chair as a bedside commode or for shower
- Portable Toilet: 3-inch non-skid casters make the transfer to and from any bathroom safe and secure
- Padded Toilet Seat: Padded, open front, vinyl toilet seat comes with removable 12-qt commode bucket and cover
- Specifications: Overall dimensions: 21.5 inches in length x 21.5 inches in width x 21 inches in height; seat dimensions: 16 inches in length x 16 inches in width x 21 inches in height; width between arms: 18 inches; weight capacity: 300 lbs
- SAFE & STABLE WITH LOWER HEIGHT- New model with wider base and heavy duty frame for increased stability and support during cycle. Designed with a lower height to better fit under desks and tables.
- ENJOYMENT IN EXERCISE - Combine your favorite activities with your workout routine. Place your pedaler under your desk while you work. Play an online game, read a book, watch a movie or chat with a friend while doing your workout. Exercise can be enjoyable. Note: Not for strenuous exercise or workout.
- LEGS & ARMS EXERCISER - Helps toned muscles, improves blood circulation, strengthen your shoulders, arms and legs.
- RESISTANCE CONTROL - Adjustable tension knob to control the level of resistance and workout intensity.
- QUICK-RELEASE FOLDING MECHANISM - Under desk bike pedal exerciser folds instantly. Compact, lightweight, easy to store or bring on the go. Product is fully assembled
- Alleviates Bed Sores and Ulcers: Providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- Designed With 130 Air Cells: Each of the 130 air cells alternately inflate and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one’s weight and eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- Quiet Variable Pressure Pump: Variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. Producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. Each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- Durable Construction Supports Up To 300 LBS: Premium vinyl mattress supports up to 300 pounds.The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
- Vive Guarantee: 1 year on pump. 60 days on mattress pad. The vive guarantee is here so you can purchase now with confidence.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Shower Chair For Paraplegic
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Shower Chair For Paraplegic, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Shower Chair For Paraplegic is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Shower Chair For Paraplegic
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Shower Chair For Paraplegic
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Shower Chair For Paraplegic. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Shower Chair For Paraplegic make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Shower Chair For Paraplegic
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Shower Chair For Paraplegic available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Shower Chair For Paraplegic, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Shower Chair For Paraplegic from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Shower Chair For Paraplegic, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Shower Chair For Paraplegic from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Shower Chair For Paraplegic considering this option of course.
A Shower Chair For Paraplegic is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Shower Chair For Paraplegic doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Shower Chair For Paraplegic has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.